Looking for a new receiver

bears_t2

bears_t2

Junior Audioholic
Just bought a 6014 from AC4L and with the free 3 year warranty.Never had an issue ordering from them or talkin to a real human either. I liked the idea of a decent warranty. This is my second receiver from them. I think it beats both of my Onkyos to death as far as sound is concerned.

J

jwdhelaman

Enthusiast
I was reading another forum about AVR's and I read that Yamaha is going to renumber their Aventage receivers. I haven't heard anything else about that. Their new stuff is usually released in the later part of the year. Those folks are pretty tight-lipped about their production. I guess they still have a lot of the current stuff with their customers to sell.

J

johnner1999

Junior Audioholic
I’m using Sony STR ZA5000ES 38ibs got from authorized dealer eBay( $950) I’m super happy with it after trying Marantz Onkyo and denon There’s no WiFi or Bluetooth but I don’t need those Apple TV 4K is taking care of that
Sounds amazing easy to set up runs cool I never turn off check it out
Just curious if you are still enjoying that nice ES amp? I’m thinking about picking one up to run some 4 ohm Martin Logan’s but not sure if it likes 4ohm loads much. And if it’s good on dialogue.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis