Looking for a “hi-fi” Bluetooth speaker.

Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai
Size is not an issue, but it needs to be battery powered and preferably one piece. Does something with relatively accurate sound quality like this exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Size is not an issue, but it needs to be battery powered and preferably one piece. Does something with relatively accurate sound quality like this exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only ones I can think of quickly are Denon's HEOS 1 and SoundCast- SoundCast would be the larger one and the site shows several models, some of which are called 'Legacy' because they're the original ones. The battery life was very good and I liked the sound. I wouldn't necessarily sit and listen critically, but they did sound very good.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/43e564_7c1ef7bc249445adad1e094ddbb87004.pdf

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I have the Cambridge Audio Minx GO, but it's a mono bluetooth portable speaker, I think they've upgraded it. Bowers & Wilkins had something called Zeppelin.

D

David cook

Audioholic Intern
Brent didn't include the Harmon Kardon Onyx 4 in his review. It has an aux input for wifi and is Bluetooth. Several of my friends and I have purchased them for a google home wifi setup and feel we've picked the best. They can be purchased on Amazon or online walmart for about $150. Pair 2 of them in the same room and you won' be disappointed. Yes they're portable as well.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis