j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Picked it up yesterday and have been playing it a little so far. It is pretty over the top and pretty odd. It is sort of Bayonetta meets Barbie. Fun but cheesy. I got it pretty cheap and was in the mood for something that didn't require a lot of though :) It has some camera issues and the game play is a bit unbalanced, sometimes easy and randomly difficult. The story is thin, but I don't think this one was about story, it is just about killing zombies. Not one to rush out and pick up, it just happened to be on sale.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
what other weapons do you have against the zombies?

found any unlimited ammo/god mode cheats? :)
(sometimes when i just need to kill something, i don't want the hassle of dying)

edit:
looks like a hack and slash
and without cheats too

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It is pretty close to hack-n-slash and it is pretty standard fare. I haven't tried it on easy difficulty, but I think I am going to because there are sections that end up being really difficult out of nowhere and that definitely takes away from the carnage. It is pretty simplistic but entertaining. There are different chainsaws that do different things. One is a gun, one lets you ride it like a motorcycle, etc... It got pretty lousy reviews, but I have had so much going on at work that I needed something pretty mindless and this fits the bill :) A good time waster. My relaxation time is at the gun range, and I haven't had enough time for that either :eek: Most of the really interesting looking games I want are all coming out next year...

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Makes me think that I should attend my first ever Comic-Con...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was considering Catherine, but I played the demo and didn't like it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Forgot to mention, I finished this one and I am still playing it. Despite some of the issues, the game is fun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I believe that one was the girl they found for the game release, but yes, there have already been a lot of pics of cosplay for this one. Apparently it was a comic or manga series previously.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis