3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
<font color='#000000'>Here's what I'm thinking or planning as futur upgrades.

I'm looking to replace my Technics SADX940 with a Yamaha RVX1300 receiver. I won't go Denon because of the price
gauging that occurs here in Canada and there not worth the extra money. My room is too small for 7.1 but I may be
able to here plausable results with 6.1, hence the RXV1300. I'm thinking that the Yamaha paired with PSB Image 5ts
mains, Image 8c center, and Image1Bs as surrounds will provide me with a rock solid system for both music and HT.
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
But recently I have been reading reviews on Outlaw amps where reviewers have noticed greater detail in both music and HT. I may incorparate there 755 model (5x200watt) along with one of there monoblocks, again a 200watt amp (for 6 channel sound if I decide to go that route) and use the Yammy as a pre-amp. Questions are, will there be a big improvement in sound detail by going with seperate amps. Will the Yammy be a neutral pre-amp? Should I go with a lower power model from Yamaha if may end up using it as a pre-amp?</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis