Linear Phase LoudSpeakers?

S

spoopers

Audiophyte
I have acquired a Linear Phase Loudspeakers L7000HD 7.1 home theater surround sound system, but upon looking for further information, I don't find any. The webpage doesn't exist, and the closest thing I have to a price range is the msrp from 2013. I can find L6000HD, L8000HD, and L9000HD, just fine, but it's like the L7000HD, is a ghost that never existed. Help?

Attachments

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Those looks like rebranded Bose speakers. I doubt there is any info to be found on them.... I hope you paid little or nothing for those!

S

spoopers

Audiophyte
Yeah, I tried digging as much as I could, and wasn't able to find anything. I was just looking for a price for them since they came in as a donation at the store I work in and I wanted to know how to price it. But thank you!
Those looks like rebranded Bose speakers. I doubt there is any info to be found on them.... I hope you paid little or nothing for those!

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I tried digging as much as I could, and wasn't able to find anything. I was just looking for a price for them since they came in as a donation at the store I work in and I wanted to know how to price it. But thank you!
Is it a used or open box item? I would verify that they work, first.

Second, make sure they do not sound offensively bad - don't want to tarnish your reputation selling bad products (that would qualify as "White Van" variety). If they sound half way decent, look at the prices of other low end 7.1 systems and go off of that, factoring age/wear etc.

S

spoopers

Audiophyte
Is it a used or open box item? I would verify that they work, first.

Second, make sure they do not sound offensively bad - don't want to tarnish your reputation selling bad products (that would qualify as "White Van" variety). If they sound half way decent, look at the prices of other low end 7.1 systems and go off of that, factoring age/wear etc.
Thanks. They were brand new, still had the plastic wrap over the speakers and everything.

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
They are 'white van scam' speakers. Worthless junk.

Don't sell them, as that will destroy your credibility.

Take them out of the box. Recycle the box. Then take the speakers to electronics recycling.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
@TheWarrior – You deserve some points for politeness and restraint. You never asked the OP just what color was that van where he bought those speakers. And you never made any snide references to what might be the going street price, or more likely the parking lot price, for those speakers.

@spoopers – Your story strongly resembles that of so many others before who bought some speakers at a really great price off a guy in a white van in the parking lot. Afterwards they post here trying to find out something about their mystery speakers. I could be wrong, you may very well have gotten these speakers as you said, "as a donation at the store". If so, I apologize for having some fun at your expense.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis