j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This is one of the most interesting games I've played in a while. It a side scroller and a very well done one that reminds me of the original 2d side scroller Prince of Persia. The whole thing is done in black and white yet the backgrounds have a surprising amount of detail. Puzzles are primarily physics based and are rather challenging. Probably the most unusual aspect is the fact that you simply wake up in the game with no story and no instructions, but it quickly becomes clear that you must get moving.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1182914p1.html

If you've played and like some of the more unique games on PSN like flOw, Flower or Echochrome, then this one should be on your list to check out as well. The demo is available on PSN free; to unlock the whole thing is $15. Most PSN games don't seem worth that, but I couldn't resist after playing the demo and it is totally worth it. Highly recommended.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Physics based, huh? Hopefully that means that I can slingshot some upset birds at my enemies.

J/K. :D I'll check this one out.

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
I think I might have to check out the demo and maybe pay for the unlocked version. I'll definitely check it out

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have had a blast playing this game. The puzzles are well thought out and the tougher ones are the type that are ultimately simple in reality but take some thinking to figure out :) You can see what needs to happen but how to make it happen is the challenge.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I have played the demo and I would have to agree that it's sure hard to resist buying it, I will have to after I clean the gaming table of a few titles I haven't gotten around to playing yet.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
As expected, it is a bit short, but still excellent game for the price IMO.

I still haven't finished KZ3 :) Been playing the heck out of LA Noire lately, but haven't had much time to get on the system really.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis