sweeppicker

sweeppicker

Audioholic Intern
Anyone hear the Legacy Victorias ? I've heard the Focus - best sound in my experience. The Victorias are pricey ..eeks.

J

jdmccall

Audiophyte
I've not heard the Victorias, which do seem rather expensive for what they are. I agree though, that the Focus is one of the best sounding speakers you can buy -- for ANY price.

B

bfalls

Audiophyte
I have a pair of Focus (purest version, no contour EQ switches) and they are excellent. They are well balanced and provide some of the best controlled bass I've ever heard. I've seen the Victirias on Legacy's website and agree "they are pricey". I believe they were discontinued for a while and were brought back. I'm certain, like all other Legacy's, they sound great. You may want to wait until they show up on ebay used for a better price. I just installed a pair of Legacy in-wall Gallery's and they sound great. Legacy ran them on ebay a year or so ago as a closeout. Regular price was $399/pr, Chris Volk set me up with two pair for $115/pr. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

sweeppicker

sweeppicker

Audioholic Intern
Cool man. I've heard the Focus too. Its easily the best speaker I've ever heard but at the moment I have no space for them. My plan was to get the Victorias and run an SVS PB12 Ultra for the low end. I ll have to get a used pair or find some on Ebay. Otherwise I m paying nearly the same price as the Focus.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis