ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Well, as hard as I tried, I just cant get used to a 37" LCD as my computer monitor. I am going to be a good boy today and give it to my Mother and Father inlaw. They have had the same 25'' tube TV for years and it has such a bad picture you cant even watch it. They spend about all their time watching TV and also happen to be the biggest NASCAR fans out there. I am going to stop by the afternoon and just carry it in and hook it up. I am also going to get them Direct TV as they have been paying $60/mo for basic cable.

I purchased a new 19'' LCD yesterday for my computer and also got a new office chair that almost looks like the seats in my Z. iT IS ONE OF THE COOLEST CHAIRS i HAVE FOUND.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'll bet your in-laws will be thrilled.
I only have a 32" LCD as a PC monitor and it seems like a lot of real-estate to be moving a cursor across.
Do you have a link to the new chair?

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
I have a 20.1" LCD monitor and I think that size is about right. Maybe I could do with a 21" but anything larger and you have to move your head side to side to see everything.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Wow that is a great gift for your inlaws,they are going to be very happy I would assume....

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I cant find a link but here is a picture of it in my office.
[
QUOTE=Rickster71;406026]I'll bet your in-laws will be thrilled.
I only have a 32" LCD as a PC monitor and it seems like a lot of real-estate to be moving a cursor across.
Do you have a link to the new chair?[/QUOTE]

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
I have two 20" Samsung widescreen monitors and I'll never go back to a single monitor. I love it!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
What happens if you stare at that LCD on LSD? :eek:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
What happens if you stare at that LCD on LSD? :eek:
Is it a coincidence that we both though of posting about drugs? I think not. I'm awaiting a tax return, then I will be in the High-def age. It will double as a computer monitor also.

SheepStar

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I cant find a link but here is a picture of it in my office.
[
QUOTE=Rickster71;406026]I'll bet your in-laws will be thrilled.
Do you have a link to the new chair?
[/QUOTE]

That looks a bit more manageable Greg. :) Nice chair too!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Never updated you guys on the LCD. The in-laws were so excited they were beside themselves. I think I got more pleasure out of giving it away then using it myself.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Never updated you guys on the LCD. The in-laws were so excited they were beside themselves. I think I got more pleasure out of giving it away then using it myself.
Any photo's of the 350?

SheepStar

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
I think I got more pleasure out of giving it away then using it myself.
It does feel good, doesn't it? I give away mint condition clothes, furniture, and electronics to Goodwill or Salvation Army all the time because its too much of a hassle to try to sell it for only a few bucks.

I usually 'trickle down' my electronic equipment to my sister. She is a music aficionado like the rest of us but never spends her own money on that stuff. As someone said to her 'You are your brother's charity'.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I have two 20" Samsung widescreen monitors and I'll never go back to a single monitor. I love it!
I've gotten used to the double monitors at work as well. It's great to be able to organize your apps across the screens.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis