Latest COD4 Feature Patch for PS3 Released Today!

HiDefGuru

HiDefGuru

Junior Audioholic
Is this the same patch they released for the 360 version 3-4 weeks ago? (new kill cam for nades, claymores, air strikes and the toggle Mute feature <--- my favorite!

I swear. Sometimes I think MD's, who specialize in Vasectomies, invest into an XBL account for every undisciplined bastard poster child for abortion.

B

BG3

Audioholic
Is this the same patch they released for the 360 version 3-4 weeks ago? (new kill cam for nades, claymores, air strikes and the toggle Mute feature <--- my favorite!

I swear. Sometimes I think MD's, who specialize in Vasectomies, invest into an XBL account for every undisciplined bastard poster child for abortion.
Yep, same patch. I'm really pissed that they didn't fix the host migration problem. So, we'll still suffer stupid losses when host leaves match. At least you do go back to the lobby with the remaining players now.

For me, the kill cams are a one time novelty. After i see them once, i'm done and would rather get back to playing instead of dealing with them.

The mute feature is cool but, they screwed that up too. You can only mute during gameplay. So, you still have to listen to all the disrepectful, immature little bastards in the lobby.

The sniper rifles and ACOG is much better now. It's also easier to kill and be killed since they made the target area of the bodies larger. They also fixed the glitch that allowed nearly infinite sprinting w/ a P90.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis