G

Glassman

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I HAVE A REC ROOM 30' X 40' WITH A 14' VAULTED CEILING.
I MOVED MY (4) KLIPSCH RF5 SPEAKERS IN &amp; ADDED 2 MORE
(BECAUSE THE 4 DIDN'T FILL THE ROOM). I WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE TO A 7.1 SYSTEM BUT ALSO HAVE GREAT SOUNDING STEREO. I'M RUNNING A CARVER AV705 (5 CHANNEL) NOW THROUGH THE 4 SPEAKERS. ANY SUGGESTIONS?</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>If money is no object, then by all means go with this one here:</font>

Jaycan

Jaycan

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Hi Glassman
Those are 2 very good suggestions. ATI supplies OEM amps worldwide (Outlaw audio sources their amps through ATI, if you compare the amps with the covers off they are identical). Adcom is a good company providing good value products. My recommendation would be to go with Earthquake Cinenova Grande 3 or 5 channel amps. I own a Cinenova 5 XLR and the output on this monster is prodigious. It weighs 120 lbs unpacked, and DOUBLES it's output at 4 ohms, from 300 to 600 watts! This has been verified by independent testing. It is super clean with pinpoint imaging. I use it to biamp my Axiom M80s, and could not be happier. Furthermore, they can be had at half or less than MSRP, brandnew from one internet dealer, whose link I can supply if you are interested.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis