Cosmic Char

Cosmic Char

Audioholic
I think she is pretty talented and very hot, but that's just one man's opinion.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
None of us would be talking about her if she didn't do the crazy costumes and show. She tried to be an authentic artist and got exactly nowhere. She's an incredibly talented individual regardless of the pageantry.

And, frankly, I don't think she gives a crap whether you think she's "actually a pretty girl" beneath her costumes. Her value to society, or to herself, doesn't stem from whether she's "actually pretty" or not. We have to stop judging women based on how attractive they are.

S

Sal1950

Audioholic Intern
Her value to society, or to herself, doesn't stem from whether she's "actually pretty" or not. We have to stop judging women based on how attractive they are.
??? What else is there? OPPS I forgot, can she cook?

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
She's long past paying her dues to get to where she is today. Didn't appear out of nowhere.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Does anybody watch "Chicago Fire" on NBC? Good show. Lady Gaga is married to the guy that plays Kelly Severide...

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
None of us would be talking about her if she didn't do the crazy costumes and show. She tried to be an authentic artist and got exactly nowhere. She's an incredibly talented individual regardless of the pageantry.

And, frankly, I don't think she gives a crap whether you think she's "actually a pretty girl" beneath her costumes. Her value to society, or to herself, doesn't stem from whether she's "actually pretty" or not. We have to stop judging women based on how attractive they are.
She's a talented artist no doubt; although I'm not a fan of pop, mainstream type music, her music is far better than what was being recorded just a decade ago. That said, there's nothing wrong with appreciating a woman's physical beauty in addition to her other qualities.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
All this talk about women's other qualities is making me hungry.

Good thing the class police showed up before I really got going. :D

S

Sal1950

Audioholic Intern
Classy. I'm sure you'd love random men on the internet to talk about your daughter this way.
The kitchen and the bedroom, the only qualities that matter in the long run. But good looks do help. :cool:

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Lady GaGa. is she the one who wore something looking like goat entrails or something in order to protest eating meat? o_O

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Lady GaGa. is she the one who wore something looking like goat entrails or something in order to protest eating meat? o_O
She wore a dress made of meat. You made up the "protesting eating meat" part. She just wanted to wear a meat dress.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
None of us would be talking about her if she didn't do the crazy costumes and show.
Funny... I remember a recent thread where everybody loved an analogy something along the lines of, "Even great speakers can't make Madonna sound like Lady Gaga".

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Out of all possible positive adjectives regarding Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, I'd like to say that she's a good entertainer .... that's about it. The rest is just noise.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Was the meat cooked? 'Cause I'd be a little into that if it was cooked.

:D

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Hey friends,

I would also love to dress up Lady Gaga's meat dress for a costume party.But I want to ask one thing Why did Lady Gaga wear a meat dress?
Because the vegetable dress wilted too quickly?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis