Krell Showcase Preamp / Sherwood Newcastle Preamp-5channel amp-sacdplayer stack/ YAMAHA power amp

G

gentlejax

Junior Audioholic
I am making some changes . all of this is my personal gear. not some stuff I found at a estate sale . lol..

Krell SHOWCASE 7.1 preamp-processor. sounds great. works great . no remote. $400

Sherwood Newcastle Stack- AVP-9080r Preamp/processor AM-9080 5 channel 70lb amp & SD-871 SACD player . ALL MATCHING TITANIUM AND IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION. I HAVE NO REMOTE FOR THEM SO I USE A HARMONY . $600 PLUS SHIPPING ..

yamaha PC6501n power amp. does 650 x 2@ 8ohms of clean 0.1% 20-20mhz rated power. damping over 800. has meters and works excellent. does 3000 bridged for spurts ...almost 2000 rated . very clean power. this is not a crown Drivecore XLS amp that is made to toss in the trash..cost near $3000. $330 plus shipping

Attachments

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
I used only use only Sherwood gear For car and home , In just in the last two years I removed my Sherwood 7.1 receiver for a Marantz and now a denon. Really like the amps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
G

gentlejax

Junior Audioholic
its nice stuff. I used the sherwood amps growing up as well.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
650 x 2 into 8 ohms. But... why? :p

Just kidding, lol. What kind of speakers were you powering with all that juice? Some really nice equipment you have up for sale there.

G

gentlejax

Junior Audioholic
650 x 2 into 8 ohms. But... why? :p

Just kidding, lol. What kind of speakers were you powering with all that juice? Some really nice equipment you have up for sale there.
I was using it to power my polk RTiA9's which like lots of power . rated at 250-500rms I believe. they sound great with good power. the amp sounded as good as any amp I have used . im running a carver m500t now so I dont need the yamaha . its a steal for the power and quality

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis