Koss Noise Cancelling Headphones?

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Has anyone tried the Koss noise-cancelling headphones? Menards has some on clearance for about $30 so I think they are the $60 MSRP model, QZPRO.

I was thinking about getting a pair for my wife for an upcoming trip. At $30 it i tempting to try them but would like to know if anyone has any experience with them?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Has anyone tried the Koss noise-cancelling headphones? Menards has some on clearance for about $30 so I think they are the $60 MSRP model, QZPRO.

I was thinking about getting a pair for my wife for an upcoming trip. At $30 it i tempting to try them but would like to know if anyone has any experience with them?
If you're close to Milwaukee, you can go to the factory store- they have several models set up for demo.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I have been meaning to swing by their factory store for some time, but it's hard between work, mowing lawn, family, etc. I'm near Milwaukee (burbs) but still far enough away to not make it convenient since they are up on the north side.

I don't think they are open on Labor Day plus I need to get the lawn mowed after the rains on Saturday. Labor Day means housework!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis