Klipsch rp450c or rp250c for 11x10 room?

A

audiophool7878

Junior Audioholic
I recently moved from a larger space to a smaller one (yay). I had planned to get a Klipsch rp450c for a while now but now that Im in this much smaller space than what Im used to, Im wondering if the larger (much) is going to be overkill if there is such a thing.

It is $400 for the rp450c
and
$250 for the rp250c

The front LR will be rp600m

Id love to hear what you guys think.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If just for your own seat, you might even consider going with a phantom center. I'd prefer a larger than smaller center generally but for those main speakers think the 250C would work well enough particularly in a small room.

A

audiophool7878

Junior Audioholic
If just for your own seat, you might even consider going with a phantom center. I'd prefer a larger than smaller center generally but for those main speakers think the 250C would work well enough particularly in a small room.
I guess Im more concerned about it being "too big" if there even is such a thing. But if there is no real downside to getting the bigger one Id just do that to future proof

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
+1

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis