R

Rafy0126

Audioholic Intern
I might bite the bullet and order a pair, they are on sale. I've read good reviews, but never hear them. Hope I like them, will see. :)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
If you've heard the older R28F and liked them, you will probably like these better.

If you have not heard either, be aware these are great speakers for home theater. For purely (or primarily) music use, some people still don't care for the compression horn loaded tweeters.

R

Rafy0126

Audioholic Intern
I've read good reviews about this speakers, they say they do better for rock I'm good with that. I gotta wait a while for them to get here they are back order on Crutchfield. Can't wait

K

kini

Full Audioholic
If you've heard the older R28F and liked them, you will probably like these better.

If you have not heard either, be aware these are great speakers for home theater. For purely (or primarily) music use, some people still don't care for the compression horn loaded tweeters.
The only reference series speakers that use a compression driver are the RF7 and RC64. The others use a linear suspension tweeter, whatever that is.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
The only reference series speakers that use a compression driver are the RF7 and RC64. The others use a linear suspension tweeter, whatever that is.
A minor variation in terminology for the same thing, as far as I know.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis