Klipsch Rb-25 Book-shelf Speakers thrift store find!

misternova8

misternova8

Enthusiast
Woohoo picked up another great deal at the same thrift store, a very nice pair of Klipsch Rb-25 Bookshelf Speakers for $30.00 out the door, they sound awesome with the
Klipsch RF3 II Black Reference Floorstanding Speakers pics enclosed!!

!bookshelf.jpgbookshelf1.jpgbookshelf7.jpgbookshelf9.jpgbookshelf11.jpgbookshelf12.jpg

misternova8

misternova8

Enthusiast
I thought so too I could not get out of there fast enough I almost stumbled and fell and drop the speakers

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Nice to see you bought some real speakers! Now you don't have to worry about salvaging those awful old Realistic speakers. The Klipsch speakers should be much better.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I thought so too I could not get out of there fast enough I almost stumbled and fell and drop the speakers
Yeah they must of didn't know what they had. I'd be like out the door quake for 30 bucks you my friend made out like a bandit!

misternova8

misternova8

Enthusiast
but here is the kicker!!! last week i went to the same thrift store and bought a pair of Klipsch RF3 II Black Reference Floorstanding Speakers for $125.00 out the door.

Klipsch  14.jpgKlipsch  15.jpgKlipsch  16.jpgKlipsch 1.jpgKlipsch 18.jpg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Now you need to think about your screen name again....or you could be like AcuDefTecGuy who uses neither.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis