Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer is good?

montanhasan

montanhasan

Audiophyte
Hello
There appeared the opportunity to purchase a pair of Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer subwoofer.
I would like to know someone who knows if it is worth buying
transferir.jpg

J

James_Ngo

Audioholic Intern
I just bought a used one recently. They massage you a little. Been listen (80% HT) to it for bought a month or so. I switched it out for my old infinty (thought it was dead) this morning. Been watching and listening to movies and track that I'm familiar with and seems the infinity was tighter and harder.

Disclaimer: I have a different AVR too, plus ive never mess with the settings or anything. Homie set it all up my other avr with the infinty. Figure ill listen to it for a month or so.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I just bought a used one recently. They massage you a little. Been listen (80% HT) to it for bought a month or so. I switched it out for my old infinty (thought it was dead) this morning. Been watching and listening to movies and track that I'm familiar with and seems the infinity was tighter and harder.

Disclaimer: I have a different AVR too, plus ive never mess with the settings or anything. Homie set it all up my other avr with the infinty. Figure ill listen to it for a month or so.
Did you at least adjust level of the sub to match the speakers?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Frys has the R100sw on sale this week for 174 and the R120sw for 208 with the promo code.
Since I live in a 5th floor apt I don't really need a sub for my Primus 363s.:)

M

MichiganExplorer1981

Enthusiast
I have two of the R-10SW in my theater room which is 15W 22L 9H and they fill the room just fine. Are they the best, no, but you can’t beat them for the price if you find them on sale.

Pull the trigger and buy the R-12SW and I guarantee they will fill any room and last for many years to come.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis