J

joeandmich

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>Happy New Years folks.

I'm in the process of buying a Klipsch speaker system and wanted your advice. My family room is wired for 5 speakers. One central, two main and two rear surround. I will mostly use the surround sound for satelite tv, but once a month I have a party at my place and we listen to loud dance music. My question to you is should I simply buy the Klipsch synergy system 6 package (2 SB-1's, an SC.5, center, 2 ss.5 surrounds and a KSW10 subwoofer) or should I swich the 2 mains for 2 SF-2's and switch the surrounds for the cheaper Quintets?

The reason I'm asking this is that the wiring going to the surrounds is cheap wiring and it would cost me a bit more money to have it rewired. I've read somewhere that if you don't have good wiring its not worth spending the extra money on great speakers.</font>

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
The reason I'm asking this is that the wiring going to the surrounds is cheap wiring and it would cost me a bit more money to have it rewired. I've read somewhere that if you don't have good wiring its not worth spending the extra money on great speakers.
I know this is an old thread, but statements like this are the reason so many folks buy into expensive cables!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis