Klipsch 5.0 Setup, Washington DC Area

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Looking to see if there's any interest on here for my Klipsch Reference setup.

Mains: RF-5s
Condition: Fair; these speakers are about 10 years old, so they're nowhere near mint condition. Still, if you're not shining a flashlight on them looking for imperfections, they're not half bad. No significant dings or dents that I'm aware of, and they are mechanically sound. Don't have the jumpers, but I'll toss in a set of biwire cables (Canare 14/4) which IIRC are 8'; feet are spiked currently, but I do have 1 set of rubber nubs for a pair of speakers (but I have 2 pairs of floorstanders...). Asking $500.

Center: RC-35
Condition: Fair; this speaker is actually in excellent condition except for a ding in one of the top rear corners it received in shipping. I applied some glue to keep things together, so the integrity of the cabinet shouldn't be significantly affected. Speaker has its jumpers and rubber feet on it. Asking: $250

Surrounds: RF-15s
Condition: Fair to Good; I can't badmouth the finish on these too much; they've got a small dent or two, but nothing serious, and there's a water mark on the top of one of the cabinets if you look hard enough, but otherwise in great shape. Speaker does have its jumpers, and spiked feet. Asking $350

Some pics are here, but I can give more if there is interest:
http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/pros-joes-systems-gallery/84268-steve81s-theater.html

I don't have the boxes for anything, so I'd prefer a local sale(s). I am willing to drive a little ways though (say an hour or two) to meet someone.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Bump; feel free to make an offer.

Also one addition: a Klipsch RC-3II center channel: OK shape given it's age (a little damage in the corners and wear you'd expect given the vintage, but functionally good), asking $120.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Pricing Update:
RF-5s: $400
RF-15s: $300
RC-35: $200
RC-3II: $100

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
RF-5s and RC35 are sold; sale pending on RF-15s.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
The deal on the RF-15s fell through, so they're still available if anybody is interested. Looking for $250 on the pair.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis