I have to say it's much different than I expected. Better. But I shoudl have given Peter Jackson more credit I suppose.

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
Saw the preview last night on TV. Despite Jack Black trying to do a serious role, it looked awesome.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not a fan of the re-re-re-remakes movies, but I gotta say this one does look pretty good. Not out till December, that's a real tease!

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Nice post supes, thanks alot. Looks like it's going to be good.

SilverMK3

SilverMK3

Audioholic
There's a 720p, Dolby Digital encoded one at: http://www.hinjang.com/media.html

Make sure you have the latest DivX codec and AC3Filter. Also, it is very CPU intensive, so make sure you've got a 2.4GHz processor or better.

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
SilverMK3 said:
Make sure you have the latest DivX codec and AC3Filter. Also, it is very CPU intensive, so make sure you've got a 2.4GHz processor or better.
Um. Could you say that in English?

SilverMK3

SilverMK3

Audioholic
Shadow_Ferret said:
Um. Could you say that in English?
heh. Sorry :eek:
In order to play this type of file, you need special decoders for the video and sound. Download the DivX codec to be able to see the high-definition video, and download AC3Filter to decode the Dolby Digital 5.1 audio.

(All of this assumes you're running Windows, I don't know how to do this on a Mac.)

JohnA

JohnA

Audioholic Chief
SilverMK3 said:
heh. Sorry :eek:
In order to play this type of file, you need special decoders for the video and sound. Download the DivX codec to be able to see the high-definition video, and download AC3Filter to decode the Dolby Digital 5.1 audio.

(All of this assumes you're running Windows, I don't know how to do this on a Mac.)

Mac software:

http://www.divx.com/divx/mac/

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis