P

philh

Full Audioholic
I finally get those nice shiney new Beta's 50's set up, and before the speakers are even broke in ;) the youngest has a 14th B'day party. Holy KRAP! First thing I did was take the kRAP off the surround speakers and sub, only using the two fronts. Everytime I turned around the volume was up higher, and higher. luckily the Sony receivers doesn't appear to clip, but at those volumes, who could tell? Turned it down several times, last time, said the stereo goes off the next time I come out here. Even one of the parents said they could here the bass in their car, at the street. I'm deaf today, still stutterting from the low frequency, and has anybody heard the noise 12 screaming teenagers can make?

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ah Maddox, is there any problem Angelina Jolie's kid can't solve (Jesus re-incarnate, I kid you not).

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Man, I love that site. I'd forgotten about the Children and Respect page.
Thanks for the review!

-pat

P

philh

Full Audioholic
We are the meanest parents in the world, just ask my kids, LOL.

They got tons and tons of latitude that night, because it was a B'Day party, I want their friends to see only the kewl dad side, and they've been very good lately, including grades. My wife heard from another mother that her kid's g/f called it the best party of the year. I've already told my wife, it will be a very cold day, and I'll no longer be a warm body before we have another party, at least one that can't be contained OUTSIDE. But on the positive side, there were no kids off smoking weed, kids getting drunk and throwing up, or emotional drama, unlike a 16 B'Day party they went to 2 weeks ago. Between the sub and Beta 50's, that some mean low fequency :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis