kenwood JL 1103 speakers

M

mountaindew11

Audioholic Intern
Does anyone know where I can find info on these speakers.I tried kenwoods website,couldn't find anything

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What info would you like to know? Google brings up a number of hits.

M

mountaindew11

Audioholic Intern
I received these speakers,plus a KM 993,DP-M 993,KC 993,KT 593 plus the duel cassette player and I wanted to see what they are rated for wattage

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gotcha. Images for the front page of the service manual show that info. You can find an image at this link here, and I've copied it below (but the image here seems a bit harder to read, so I added the link). You can probably find a better one, but I can read this one if you have questions.

M

mountaindew11

Audioholic Intern
Adam, on the KC 993 it kept flashing tuner and now it wont power on at all.I plugged it directly into the outlet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, on the KC 993 it kept flashing tuner and now it wont power on at all.I plugged it directly into the outlet.
If there is anything else plugged into it, unplug everything - and then try plugging it into the power outlet and turning it on.

If you don't have the owner's manual, one place to view it is at the link here. The link on Kenwood's site to that manual isn't working for me.

M

mountaindew11

Audioholic Intern
it wont let me download it off the site you gave me

M

mountaindew11

Audioholic Intern
I would like to print it out but it wont let me

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Probably best if someone more knowledgeable about electrical components chimes in. I'm not an expert on that stuff, sorry. The images are really blurry on my screen, but it looks like you have some dark areas near the base of the caps - is that true?

M

mountaindew11

Audioholic Intern
yes.I tried not to get to close so it wouldnt be blurry

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Your camera might have a "macro" setting that will let it focus on close objects.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis