kef q900 vs goldenear triton 7

ckubs

ckubs

Audiophyte
Hey everyone... I'm about to pull the trigger on the kef q900s. I was comparing them to the golden ear triton sevens. I really liked both speakers and can get both for around $1400. If I primarily use my system for movies and video games you think the kefs are the better choice. I just want some opinions because it's a lot of money to spend. I've been saving for a while and a nice pair of speakers is all I want for my 21st birthday. Thanks for your input.

Other information:
emotiva umc preamp
emotiva upa 500
adcom 535
Subwoofer: hsu vtf15h

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I have never heard a pair of KEFs. I do own the big brother of the GE T7, the T2. I really like my T2!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I just saw this post and I heard you got a good deal :) (RCOS on AVSFORUM). Please share you thoughts once you have had a chance to give them a good listen

S

scwlw

Enthusiast
Kef starts by getting the midrange right then as budget allows they work out from there always putting the music before anything else. if you want impressive boom, boom sizzle speakers keep going, if you want speakers that will make you want to listen to music get kefs.

ckubs

ckubs

Audiophyte
Will do... listened to them in the store for a hour and a half. The bass was tight and the imaging was incredible. I was looking for an upgrade in the midrange department and these speakers are incredible with that. The tweeter is amazing too next week when they come in I'll test them out for music and ht and post again

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis