KEF --- Ci series speakers

G

<font color='#000000'>Has anyone had experience or comments good or bad about the KEF (KHT 2005.2) or (UNI-Q) series speakers? I'm interested in use for both stero and 5.1 surround sound (movie) use. I want small wall mounted speakers for my living room about 15' wide by 25' long

Thanks

Terry</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Hi.

I'm a professional installer in Monterrey Mexico and we just sell a KEF 2005.1 kit to one client, as soon as I finish the installation I'll tell you how this speaker sound.

Regards</font>

S

seabiscuit

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>Several years ago, I had a KEK 100c centre channel with the 6.6&quot; Uni-Q driver and found it to be quite good, just lacking a little in dynamic range. &nbsp;Imaging was spectacular.

</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
G

<font color='#000000'>Javier, thanks.. I'll wait to hear your input before I purchase the KEF 2005.1 speakers. These are the egg shaped speakers right? Is there just one speaker in each unit? All five speakers, including the center speaker are identical. The Sub wolfer is the only different speaker.

Seabiscuit, Thanks for your 100c speakers.. I think that if I do use the KEF brand, I'm going to go with the 2005.1 speakers. They are small and do not have the bok look. They look better wall mounted as opposed to a shelf mounted box.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis