Justice for my State

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Yes! Finally, the Long Dark Night for SD ends! Perenial-senator Tom Daschel has finally thrown from his Ivory Tower. In the end he's finally been held accountable! :D Ostensibly, the loss ( the first in over 50 years!) of the Minority Leader would seem to be a loss for my small state. But then again, Tom hasn't really represented my state in over 15 years.

Cheers to John Thune! :D Frodo has destroyed the One Ring! The King is dead! Long live the King!

Shinerman

Shinerman

Senior Audioholic
Congrats!

I think the beginning of the end started back in 2000 after Bush won his 1st term. Tom's crazy rants and attacks on the President and anything not Democratic probably made him look like a mad-man to many. Thune barely lost his last run at office in SD by something like 500 or 600 votes. I think Tom knew this time he would be history. Thune had to much support. Over the last 4 years Tom really came off as a crazy far left wing-nut. With few exceptions, not many far left and far right candidates ever do that well. I really think this was probably the 2nd biggest win for Republicans this year.

Shinerman

RaT

RaT

Junior Audioholic
Congratulations, I'm envious, Rat...

Rob Babcock said:
Yes! Finally, the Long Dark Night for SD ends! Perenial-senator Tom Daschel has finally thrown from his Ivory Tower. In the end he's finally been held accountable! :D Ostensibly, the loss ( the first in over 50 years!) of the Minority Leader would seem to be a loss for my small state. But then again, Tom hasn't really represented my state in over 15 years.

Cheers to John Thune! :D Frodo has destroyed the One Ring! The King is dead! Long live the King!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis