Just wanted to say Thank you to so many of you

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Guys this is a thank you for everyone that helped me make this choice. I bought the PB 4000's 2 of them.
The Rhythmik deal fell through. Not they're fault those guys are AWESOME but its flooding down here all week. And I started thinking I'll have to hire a moving company to bring them in. Cuz I don't trust my friends with items that heavy yet precious. Plus gas plus if I have an accident I'm screwed. Also can I really use enough of the FV25HP's full output to justify the cost? And so I went to Bjorn's and they gave me a great deal on the SVS PB 4000's. Plus since I live close by they'll deliver them when they get here. After flipping my 2000's plus the deal they gave man it was a great price.
Thank you to Shady J, Snakeeyes, Peng, and so many others I can't even name to help me get this far. All your friendly advice has really really helped me out. Especially you Snakeyes after I came home today all freaking out if I made the right choice or not! Thanks for calming me down man.
And you Shady J for all your patience with walking me through different subs manufacturers and there choices the pros and cons of each one. Your guidance and friendly advice and help invaluable bro.
And Peng! Thanks for the electrical theory so I know what type of dedicated circuits to put in! If there's anybody I missed I appreciate you I have 45 days when they arrive to put these in to trial them out so I will let you know how it goes!

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Dude, to be honest, it;s unlikely that you’d be able to tell the difference side by side between the two. SVS makes a bitchin product. Have fun.

DJ

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, to be honest, it;s unlikely that you’d be able to tell the difference side by side between the two. SVS makes a bitchin product. Have fun.

DJ
Thanks man yeah they should be here by this weekend can't wait!

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I hope you're not in California. You're neighbors are gonna think an earth quake is happening!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I hope you're not in California. You're neighbors are gonna think an earth quake is happening!
I'm in Texas Texas neighbors are tough they'll probably just blast they're system right back Lol

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis