Just had some Elura surround sound speakers recommended to me

A

audioboy9317

Enthusiast
Anyone have any experience with these? They have black, red, and blue models. Very little info online about them.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
These guys? What specific model? Personally never heard of this brand.

A brief look around their site, they don't offer very much info themselves. Doesn't look particularly interesting.....

A

audioboy9317

Enthusiast
I agree with you...........but the AV guy who is doing our theater room said he would use these speakers before any other model for the price.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That may mean it has an excellent profit margin. I see now it is a brand created by Sonance. I don't follow the in-wall/in-ceiling speakers as don't use them, nor do I hire "av guys" :), but that sure is not a helpful website for technical information about their products from what I looked at, a general "no" for me when it comes to audio products.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I agree with you...........but the AV guy who is doing our theater room said he would use these speakers before any other model for the price.
Let me translate this for you.

If I can convince you to buy these junk speakers, I will double my profit margin! Don't be a sucker. Those speakers have no specs, and look close to white van, if not white van.

I would not only run away from those, but find another installer.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Agree with Mark. No point in taking unnecessary risk with speakers brand no one here heard about and mind you - it's quite rare.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis