Just bought a PSP 3000

J

jamie2112

Banned
And a few games for my Europe tour starting tomorrow.Can anyone suggest some good games? I already bought MGS Peacewalker and silent ops.I got need for speed and both GTA games as well as Tiger woods 2010 golf.Any other games I may have overlooked for the PSP?

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
There are three GTA games on the PSP which two did you get? If your into GOW series you should check out God of War: Chains of Olympus.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I once tried Tiger Woods golf on my friend's Xbox years ago, and I thought it was lame compared to Hot Shots 3 and 4. However, a quick google shows some older version for PSP, and I don't know how it fares. I can probably count the number of video games I've been addicted to on one hand, and Hot Shots is definitely one of them. I'm not a golfer, but this one taught me a lot about the basic strategy of the game, and the best part is that you get to talk crazy smack. When you beat new levels, you unlock better insults. A few somewhat-subtle-only-to-a-kid sexual remarks too. Ok, what I REALLY didn't like about the TG game years ago was that you could actually affect the flight of the ball after you already struck it. Where the hell is the realism in that . . .

I like "spatial" games like Tetris and chess, etc. The problem with Tetris is that you'll be seeing the blocks lining up in your sleep . . .

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
God of War: Ghost of Sparta :) Between that, Peace Walker and Chains of Olympus, you should be all set...how long you gonna be gone?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I probably played more poker games on my PSP than any other game. Have a good time on this leg of the tour.:)

B

bmurphy2121

Audioholic
I know it may sound funny but I like to play the Lego games. there prety interesting and fun to play you can def loose time in playing those games.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I don't have a psp, but I've always been about RPGs. I'm sure there are plenty of good ones available if you enjoy games like that ::)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Well, I made it to Austria and the PSP helped alot.It was a 11 hour flight from LAX and I rode in coach for the 1st time in a while.Needless to say I won't be doing that again EVER!!!!! No air on the plane no videos in seats just the old tvs above your head.......lame-o but,the PSP did the trick as far as passing time so I guess I will be giving it to my son when I get back.I just can't see myself playing this thing.I am 42 years old and I assume I look funny playing it........

J

jamie2112

Banned
There are three GTA games on the PSP which two did you get? If your into GOW series you should check out God of War: Chains of Olympus.
Liberty city and Chinatown .........

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I made it to Austria and the PSP helped alot.It was a 11 hour flight from LAX and I rode in coach for the 1st time in a while.Needless to say I won't be doing that again EVER!!!!! No air on the plane no videos in seats just the old tvs above your head.......lame-o but,the PSP did the trick as far as passing time so I guess I will be giving it to my son when I get back.I just can't see myself playing this thing.I am 42 years old and I assume I look funny playing it........
As apposed to the rest of the time???:D

X

xSeanZx

Enthusiast
I really like the Patapon games, and of course final fantasy 7 from the PS Store if you have never played it is a great option... one of my favorite games of all time.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis