JBL studio 698 for Sale 3 towers for $1400

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I have extra towers I need to sell I don't want to sell these they are amazing but I don't have room for them.

One tower has superficial external damage from shipping speaker is fully functional see attached pics

Selling the unblemished ones $600 each

The blemished one $200

So $1400 total for all 3 would make someone an unbelievable deal for a LCR setup

Unfortunately the damage to the boxes in shipping makes them unusable so I am unable to ship. I do use a shipping company and can set this up for a buyer but it won't be cheap depending on where your at. Buyer pays shipping. So unfortunately this will need to probably be a local sale only

I accept only cash or Zelle

Thank you for looking!!!!!

Specs:
3-way design
1" compression driver with HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology for clear highs across a wide listening area
6" PolyPlas® midrange driver for engaging detail with instruments and vocals
dual 8" PolyPlas® cone woofers for deep, powerful bass
bass-reflex cabinet design with dual rear-firing ports
frequency response: 36-40,000 Hz
sensitivity: 90 dB
impedance: 6 ohms
high-current amplification from a quality power amp or integrated amplifier is recommended for best performance
power handling: up to 250 watts
two sets of binding post speaker terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
removable magnetic grille
Dimensions and warranty:
11-3/4"W x 43-1/4"H x 16-1/16"D
w
eight: 79 lbs.
20230320_203756 (1).jpg20230320_203803 (2).jpg20230320_203826.jpg20230318_123154.jpgJBL Studio 698 sideviewpic.jpgJBL Studio 698 closeup.jpgRoom POV with JBL 698 setup (1).jpgJBL698 towers closeup.jpg

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Bump

price reduced 10/29/2023 asking $1200 for all three

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I thought you only recently bought these.
I buy them try them flip em. Work hard crunch some OT at work build up that free cash buy some more. Try them for months when I want to try something new flip those

I'm only going to live so long and our hearing only is so good for so long Doc

I want to experience everything audio I can as much as I can before its my time to die.

I guess you could say it's a type of audio bucket list.

I mean I have my 2 main systems my forever systems

My RBH theater room for family and more serious listening when I'm alone and then I have my little 3.1 M&K system in my room so I don't disturb my parents when they are here with me.

But I still like to try new speakers each year just a pair of bookshelves or a pair of towers 2 or 3 times each year. Whatever gets me curious.

Then my final goal Doc is to once I retire learn how to build speakers I really really love like you do. After all those years of listening and learning what I love build speakers I truly love. If God keeps me around that long that's my dream for the final part of my life.

As @ryanosaur says it's my sickness so to speak but the way I look at it there are way worse things I could be obsessed with or throwing my money and time into. And someone out their gets to enjoy 2 or 3 times a year new speakers for a great price.

Not so bad a deal if you ask me :)

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
As @ryanosaur says it's my sickness so to speak but the way I look at it there are way worse things I could be obsessed with or throwing my money and time into. And someone out their gets to enjoy 2 or 3 times a year new speakers for a great price.

Not so bad a deal if you ask me :)
True....you could be like all the losers who spend 300 bucks a month on worthless lottery tickets.
Or worse yet you could have signed up on any of those online betting apps.

At the end of the day, you had something substantial in your hands instead of some pipe dream.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
And as of yet, there are no Speaker Transmitted Diseases to worry about…
:p
You can bring home a different Speaker every night and no worries!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
And as of yet, there are no Speaker Transmitted Diseases to worry about…
:p
You can bring home a different Speaker every night and no worries!
Even better they only tell me what I want to hear. Literally! ;)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Maybe that’s why the wives get jealous of all the time we spend with the equipment. Hard to compete when you can audition and upgrade as often as you want Without the need for an attorney Lol.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe that’s why the wives get jealous of all the time we spend with the equipment. Hard to compete when you can audition and upgrade as often as you want Without the need for an attorney Lol.
They feel threatened by our towers of power!!!! :D

Nobody seems threatened by my tower..... Somebody laughed and called it a mini monitor. ... They said it needed a sub..... :eek:

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
They feel threatened by our towers of power!!!! :D

Nobody seems threatened by my tower..... Somebody laughed and called it a mini monitor. ... They said it needed a sub..... :eek:
Well...it takes a real man to admit that...Kudos !!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis