JBL HP-520 speaker thread. Fun.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
There’s a dude on eBay has 2 pair of S-38 2’s in black maple on there for like 800 for all four now that’s way over they are eye catching I could see mabey 500 for all four . But they sure are pretty lol .I agree on there performance bad thing is I want every pair I see as I know of there performance lol !
Ha. Look what I found.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Ha. Look what I found.

You would like these my friend! You’d be very surprised at there performance that’s a decent price for what get too . I’ve got a garage setup done in these and a center to match and use a set for front heights in the big rig in my room . These hold up with a lot of speakers out there today there are a couple of guys on here that have had these or still do I think I’d recommend them to anyone still today they image really unbelievable.

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
You would like these my friend! You’d be very surprised at there performance that’s a decent price for what get too . I’ve got a garage setup done in these and a center to match and use a set for front heights in the big rig in my room . These hold up with a lot of speakers out there today there are a couple of guys on here that have had these or still do I think I’d recommend them to anyone still today they image really unbelievable.
Yep. The fullness and clarity and especially bottom end on those badboys, especially for a bookshelf, is insane at the price point.

That 8" driver makes a world of difference IMO.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Yep. The fullness and clarity and especially bottom end on those badboys, especially for a bookshelf, is insane at the price point.

That 8" driver makes a world of difference IMO.
They are excellent they do punch really good with the 8 inch driver . I always wondered if the bigger pro monitors they make sound better then I want a bunch of those then . But these are top notch .

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
They are excellent they do punch really good with the 8 inch driver . I always wondered if the bigger pro monitors they make sound better then I want a bunch of those then . But these are top notch .
They're only a good deal at 20 bucks tho... :p

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
They're only a good deal at 20 bucks tho... :p
At 20 bucks a pair I’d have theses setting everywhere in my home in the attic , every bedroom , both bathrooms I’d tell the wife there new end tables although I was going to try that with subs once that was a negative from the spouse lol !

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
At 20 bucks a pair I’d have theses setting everywhere in my home in the attic , every bedroom , both bathrooms I’d tell the wife there new end tables although I was going to try that with subs once that was a negative from the spouse lol !
I'd have a 31.1.16 surround sound setup at that price.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
There’s a dude on eBay has 2 pair of S-38 2’s in black maple on there for like 800 for all four now that’s way over they are eye catching I could see mabey 500 for all four . But they sure are pretty lol .I agree on there performance bad thing is I want every pair I see as I know of there performance lol !
Stop it! You got masters HP-520! I escaped the thrift store today. :) Saw a nice pair of Klipsch(Pogre thread has my pics), but headed towards the hills. :D

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Stop it! You got masters HP-520! I escaped the thrift store today. :) Saw a nice pair of Klipsch(Pogre thread has my pics), but headed towards the hills. :D
I find a pair of the 580’s with the 12 inch inside the cabs to round out the 4 hp- 520’s there are no guarantees I can contain myself lol

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I find a pair of the 580’s with the 12 inch inside the cabs to round out the 4 hp- 520’s there are no guarantees I can contain myself lol
Well those 580s were my gets back in the time they were released, but the 530s sale price last year was to good to pass by.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Well those 580s were my gets back in the time they were released, but the 530s sale price last year was to good to pass by.
Iam talking the HP-580’s the big brother of our HP-520’s they have two 12’s in the bottom face to face . I’ve never seen or found a pair here in the states . But if I do .

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Iam talking the HP-580’s the big brother of our HP-520’s they have two 12’s in the bottom face to face . I’ve never seen or found a pair here in the states . But if I do .
If I do find a pair of HP580 I'll make a thread! Doubt it but wishes come true like a week ago today!

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
If I do find a pair of HP580 I'll make a thread! Doubt it but wishes come true like a week ago today!
I’ve only found them forsale in Germany and the Far East . Most want more to ship than they want for them .

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis