JBL 2-Pack 306P MkII - Powered 6.5" Two-Way Studio Monitor 2 for $152 After Promo Code

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Your link is showing $304 on my end. Where are you seeing $152? I think that is just for a single 306P MK2, no? I also hope to get some feedback on these. Especially, the low end compared to the 305's/305P MK2's.

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I saw the $152 deal posted elsewhere but seems it has expired from reports from that posting....but isn't Monday another big sale day? Keep your eyes peeled....

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't heard these but hopefully someone will post a review.

Must use promo code PRECYBER to get this price.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1446189-REG/jbl__2_pk_306p_mkii.html
Your link is showing $304 on my end. Where are you seeing $152? I think that is just for a single 306P MK2, no? I also hope to get some feedback on these. Especially, the low end compared to the 305's/305P MK2's.

Cheers,

Phil
Did you follow instructions and use the promo code? You must add them to your cart (link is for a 2-pack) and use the promo code to get the price. I just tested it and it still works fine.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I saw the $152 deal posted elsewhere but seems it has expired from reports from that posting....but isn't Monday another big sale day? Keep your eyes peeled....
It still works you just have to follow the instruction and use the promo code.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It still works you just have to follow the instruction and use the promo code.
Not shopping myself, got the 305s a while back for a bit more than these, but not curious enough about the changes to get another set :) Heckuva deal, tho....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Did you follow instructions and use the promo code? You must add them to your cart (link is for a 2-pack) and use the promo code to get the price. I just tested it and it still works fine.
No, I did not go that far b/c I am not able to buy anything right now. But, rest assured if I could I certainly would be all over this deal. This has to be one of the best deals that I have seen this holiday season thus far. Great find!

Cheers,

Phil

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Please let us know how they sound. I'd get a pair myself but I have more speakers then I have any use for.
Like I don't (have more speakers then I have any use for)! :rolleyes:

But it is such fun, and I know I can craigslist my LSR 305's for $150/pr!
I am about to go on vacation, and with the holidays, don't hold your breath, but I'll get to comparing them with the old 305's. Is that a good benchmark for you?

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I'm in!

I've been looking at the Guitar Center deal on the 305 for $89 each. This is a smoking deal on a pair of the 306!

These are likely going to my drum machine and synth setup, but will get some time on critical listening too.

EDIT: Looks like they are now on backorder, but it still let me place the order at that price.

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I am a little worried that this is one of those "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" situations.
I just noticed that I had a B&H Cyber Monday notice in my "Promotions" folder (Gmail's organization structure) and when I opened it, they were advertising the 305P for $152/each (which is more consistent with the discounts on the 305 and 308).
I hope I am wrong or that they will honor the ad, but we will see.

I just tracked down the order confirmation, which shows two tracking numbers.
However, when I attempt to track them one comes up "tracking number not found". So only one package is in the FedEx system. I am still hopeful that they may box some of these as a pair, but am a little skeptical!
Anyone else?

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Supposed to be, but see post 12.
Maybe it is, maybe not!
The ad was clear that this is a 2-pack!

I took a screenshot of the ad and saved it. If I only receive 1 monitor, then customer service is gonna get a good earful!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
The ad was clear that this is a 2-pack!

I took a screenshot of the ad and saved it. If I only receive 1 monitor, then customer service is gonna get a good earful!
I am traveling. Have you rec'd? Did you get a pair?

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I am traveling. Have you rec'd? Did you get a pair?
I just got shipping confirmation for 2 boxes, and tracking seems active for both. They were out of stock by the time I placed my order.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Just got back home from travelling and my neighbor had a pair of these waiting for me!
I don't know why one of the two tracking numbers came up as invalid as recently as 12/3/18, because it now shows as delivered on 11/28/18!
In any case, I am amazed that these would be sold at essentially a 62.5% discount so soon after release!
Definitely an exceptional deal!!!

Edit:
Maybe JBL is wanting to totally quash the competition!
Here they are at $250 which is still a very good deal:
https://www.amazon.com/JBL-Reference-Monitors-Monitoring-Speakers/dp/B07KC8F8HS/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1544031417&sr=8-7&keywords=jbl+306p

I wish they said "2 ea." instead of just "(2)" to specify it is for a pair. However, under "product information" they list the weight as 30 pounds which is right for a pair.

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Just got back home from travelling and my neighbor had a pair of these waiting for me!
I don't know why one of the two tracking numbers came up as invalid as recently as 12/3/18, because it now shows as delivered on 11/28/18!
In any case, I am amazed that these would be sold at essentially a 62.5% discount so soon after release!

Edit:
https://www.amazon.com/JBL-Reference-Monitors-Monitoring-Speakers/dp/B07KC8F8HS/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1544031417&sr=8-7&keywords=jbl+306p

I wish they said "2 ea." instead of just "(2)" to specify it is for a pair. However, under "product information" they list the weight as 30 pounds which is right for a pair.
I just collected my pair from the local FedEx office!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord

Edit:

I haven't even had a chance to open my boxes.

Do you have a cable that you like for these for consumer grade connections? I think they only have balanced connections now?

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis