Jamo Speakers good ?

P

Porkys

Audiophyte
hello i have not ever heard of jamos speakers
but i do see where someone posted about the sale they are haven on them and i am needing all new speakers so i am trying to see if maybe i should buy some of them since the sell is good if the speakers are good
heres the link he had posted
http://search.vanns.com/sitesearch/search?q=jamo

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Jamo is known and respectable brand and not white van stuff.
I wouldn't post about it in Deals section if it wont be so. Plus check out how many other AHers are excited in the mentioned post

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yes Jamo's are great speakers.I owned 2 sets in the past and only got rid of them cause I had 6 pairs of speakers........you know the wife thing..:eek:

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I have listened to Jamo's when I was in the market and I did think they sounded fine. They were bought by Klipsch. I talked with a dealer that had carried Jamo for quite awhile. He said he had noticed some changes after Klipsch bought Jamo. Most likely due to consolidation of components and suppliers. He was not as happy with the more recent (post Klipsch) product than with the earlier stuff. But his reduction in satisfaction was not enough to cause him to stop carrying Jamo.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Yes Jamo's are great speakers.I owned 2 sets in the past and only got rid of them cause I had 6 pairs of speakers........you know the wife thing..:eek:
Weenie! You should have hidden the ones you couldn't leave out in the open.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
That's all? I have a 7.1 system and two 5.1 systems at home. Plus a spare Energy center and two spare Energy bookshelves, four spare BA bookshelves, and at least 3 other misc bookshelf speakers in the shed. It's time to ebay some of this stuff and make room because I'm getting an acute case of upgraditis. :D

Last edited:
TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
hello i have not ever heard of jamos speakers
but i do see where someone posted about the sale they are haven on them and i am needing all new speakers so i am trying to see if maybe i should buy some of them since the sell is good if the speakers are good
heres the link he had posted
http://search.vanns.com/sitesearch/search?q=jamo
I have many Jamo speakers (C809, C807, C803, C607, C603 and C60 CEN).

I love 'em!

Try to audition if you can. Although, the C401 and C403 are excellent values at their prices. Just a matter if they'll fit your room and application.

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
I have listened to Jamo's when I was in the market and I did think they sounded fine. They were bought by Klipsch. I talked with a dealer that had carried Jamo for quite awhile. He said he had noticed some changes after Klipsch bought Jamo. Most likely due to consolidation of components and suppliers. He was not as happy with the more recent (post Klipsch) product than with the earlier stuff. But his reduction in satisfaction was not enough to cause him to stop carrying Jamo.
You know, I've heard a few people say that. But usually people who haven't even heard anything from the Jamo C80 (known as the C800 Series in Europe) Series.

Jamo has a lot of different speaker series, to meet different price points. So obviously the quality will be quite different in those ower lines.

The C80 Series and Reference Series are outstanding speakers. The C80 Series moreso because they're no where near as expensive as the Reference Series.

Coolzrock

Coolzrock

Audioholic Intern
Jamo is well known brand for speakers in Europe.
And pretty decent quality too (I'm talking about the classic speakers here).

They make amplifiers too.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis