Jack Bauer arrested

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Mikey,

You know what that means: "REHAB" "Yes your honor I won't do it again, please I'll go to REHAB."

Hey can anyone come up with a good acronym for REHAB?

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Really
Expensive
Habitat (for)
Addicted
Buttheads

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Since it is 2 in less than 2 years it looks like he could actually serve time...

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
$25.000 dollars to get out of the Nick that’s a rather expensive bottle of booze!:eek::(

Last edited:
It looks to me like this is one of those things that, were it done 15 years ago, would have resulted in the officer following him home and giving him a warning... Too many cars now and too many real drunks. I just hope some judge doesn't see this as an opportunity to further his personal career.

For whatever reason (and nothing based on fact of course) I'd feel safer with Sutherland driving around over the limit than Paris Hilton.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
For whatever reason (and nothing based on fact of course) I'd feel safer with Sutherland driving around over the limit than Paris Hilton.
must be the fact he's jack bauer. he can probably fly a plane with his hands tied behind his back. :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Or a drugged up Britney... It isn't just so many cars/people, if this had happend years ago, it wouldn't have been news because nobody arrested big name stars and if they did, the media was not involved. The police want to be seen as treating stars as the same as anyone else...better that they pulled him over than him being hurt or hurting someone else in an accident.

They said on the news that Fox had offered to drive home anyone who "shouldn't be driving" and Sutherland refused the service.

dorokusai

dorokusai

Full Audioholic
Since when do stars REALLY serve time? No jail can hold Jack Bauer anyways, he's like MacGuyver but with a handgun and cellphone.

Mark
Polk Audio CS

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Let us all remember...this is the US of A: Innocent until proven guilty. I imagine this is entertaining for some, bet please, let the system work. I have no ingrained fondness of this particular actor. Poke all the fun you need to upon his conviction (or Brittanny's, etc.). I always thought only LITTLE OLD LADIES gossiped...;) I do love sticking my hand in the fire as much as the next guy (for those things that matter). My $0.02 of the day.

Edit: Another brilliant Fox poll that serves us all so well.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298304,00.html

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
He was probably framed by the police because they are prejudiced against Canadians. As soon as he clears his name he's gonna find the real drunk driver.:rolleyes:

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
12:05:37

heehee

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis