It appears that my wife is battling another round of cancer.

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
Sorry to hear this... I know how bad it is to fight through this. Keep strong and do no let your wife know now bad you feel. Keep everything as positive as you can for her. I used to take time off away every week to try and refresh myself so I could be with my wife and be stronger in her presence.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
As a single guy I really don't know the pain of losing a wife, but if it is anything like when I lost my mom, that was very rough for me for a while. I can only offer you a virtual hug and the thought of keep focused on the good memories.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
my condolences, may the memories of your years together get you through the days ahead.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I'm very sad to tell you that my wife has succumbed to cancer passing away at 4:45 pm EST. As much as I am missing her, she is now in a much better place and suffers no longer. I wish we could have done another 33 years together but it wasn't in the cards. I am very grateful for the time we had together. I love you Baby and you will always remain a part of me . I promise to be a better man for You.
My deepest sympathies. You are living the worst nightmare of many of us. I'm glad you were able to get her home for a bit before hospice. As you said, she is no longer in pain. I'm glad you had 33 years together.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
The next days will be difficult for you. However you seem to have the wisdom to understand that life is not the ultimate good and death not the ultimate evil. That will help gain perspective on what will inevitable be a time of sadness and "watermark" event in your life.
Wish I saw life as positive as your do !

I see death as the ultimate evil , mankind has been around for millennia and still no cure for aging or death??? Wtf

Sorry for your loss op ...
I personally see life as meaningless since I’m doomed too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis