Is the Apple Watch a Success or Failure?

How do you feel about the Apple Watch?

• Gotta have it! I'm an Apple Fanatic.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Meh. I will wait till the technoogy matures.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Lame just like the calculator watches from the 80s.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Apple sux!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The Apple Watch line of wearables, including the Apple Watch Sport is like all things from Apple. What the Apple Watch can do, it does very well, and does so with a slick interface including new gesturing and haptic feedback. However, there are enough drawbacks to make the watch feel more like a beta test than a ready for prime time wearable.

The Apple Watch is definitely a great piece of hardware that is in need of a software update. We go though all of the details to help you decide if this type of product is for you.

Read: Apple Watch Sport Review

Do you own an Apple Watch or are you waiting on the next gen product? Share your experiences here.

Don't forget to please also vote in our online poll.

Last edited:
Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
It hasn't sold as well as they were hoping to, but it hasn't been a failure either, yet.
We'll see. I personally don't see myself getting one.
Apple needs to rethink the pricing. It's grossly overpriced.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I think it's interesting and that it has a big upside when they get everything worked out, but until then I'll stick with my Garmin watch. GPS built in and made for being out and about.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
My wife is excited about it as someone who is constantly 'connected'. It makes managing voice and email communication even easier.

She's also fascinated with the 'book-boop' of waving her wrist under the scanner at an airport.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I love my Citizen EcoDrive watch. Solar energy is good.

Will the Apple watch battery need to be replaced about every 3 years?

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I love my Citizen EcoDrive watch. Solar energy is good.

Will the Apple watch battery need to be replaced about every 3 years?

I've never replaced any Apple battery actually.... and thats over 10 years!

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
The Apple watch has been around for 10 years?

So you just charged the watch battery every night for 10 years?
Lol! I'm just an Apple fanboy cause I appreciate the ease of use, and the fact that the hardware lasts so long. I was referring to an iBook G4 that I still own...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Lol! I'm just an Apple fanboy cause I appreciate the ease of use, and the fact that the hardware lasts so long. I was referring to an iBook G4 that I still own...
I own a MacBook Air, a few iPads, and iPhone in the past.

But I don't like the thought that the battery on the watch has to be replaced every few years like the iPhone.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis