Is it possible to delete an account on this site and everything attached?

T

Toli Chamos

Audioholic Intern
As the title says. Also, id like to delete all my threads. If an admin could do that for me it would be great

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Is it possible to delete an account on this site and everything attached?

No.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Why is it necessary to delete it? One problem is threads have replies and deletions would cause a wreck.

T

Toli Chamos

Audioholic Intern
Why is it necessary to delete it? One problem is threads have replies and deletions would cause a wreck.
I rarely use this site anymore plus I'd like to minimise my online footprint. If it can't be done fine but honestly I'd much prefer if someone could delete it.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Once it's on the net, it's stays on the net Forever!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I rarely use this site anymore plus I'd like to minimise my online footprint. If it can't be done fine but honestly I'd much prefer if someone could delete it.
Being the creepy kind of guy I am, I went and scanned through all of your profile/history here to see if I could find something to blackmail you with!
No such luck:(! (and I see you have since blocked access to your profile).
As I recall, you logged-in in August 2016 and your last post (prior to this thread) was in August 2016, so it seems like you have revived your on-line presence!
However, if it is any consolation, your profile and posts are about as inconsequential as most of ours. I generally think that anyone looking to abuse people through the internet are either looking for ID theft info or more detailed personal information than you have revealed. No offense, but you are an unripe fruit in the upper branches and it is unlikely you would be plucked anytime soon (IOW, you are not the low hanging fruit that is most susceptible to being abused).

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Being the creepy kind of guy I am, I went and scanned through all of your profile/history here to see if I could find something to blackmail you with!
Sure, make the guy more paranoid than he already is :p

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Man, I get More scammer call's on my cell than anything else. With that said, if they want to fine someone they would. So if I don't come back in here than they got to me. Lol really though our government has much better ways to find anyone anywhere anytime. I'd be so easy to find I leave bread crumbs all over the place. Lol.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I can't remember any of your posts so you're safe with me. If that's your real name rethink that next time you sign up for a forum/fb group.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis