Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Audioholics Shirts

and no Diana doesn't come with it &nbsp;
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

<font color='#000000'>Um, no offense, Gene, but can we ditch the pic of you and get a much bigger picture of her?
</font>

<font color='#000080'>You know, we all said the same thing... &nbsp;
</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>LOL, you will get no argument about that from me.  Buy a few shirts and I will consider it  

Ok Ok, by popular request, I added a few more "shirt" angles modeled by Diana.

[edited: added second comment]</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>LOL...thanks for all the attention guys!!!...start buying the shirts and you'll get better photos!!....
maybe</font>

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

<font color='#000000'>Wow! &nbsp;Now those are some nice shirts!

Okay, Diana, you're being a really good sport about this, thanks! &nbsp;Some of us audiogeeks don't see girls too much!

Er, BTW, the shirts are pretty nice. &nbsp;I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'd do with 6 of 'em so I could get the price break!
</font>

<font color='#000080'>You could re-sell them. We don't mind. &nbsp;
</font>

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

<font color='#000000'>Yeah, I thought about a group buy kinda thing. &nbsp;Pretty nice polos.</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>If we can get enough people to buy at the same time, I can place one order and ship to each person separately. &nbsp;If interested, email me. &nbsp;Our price break doesn't occur until we do quantity. &nbsp;The more the better of course. &nbsp;I haven't made a site announcement about our shirts since we don't have our automated order system implemented yet. &nbsp;So tell everyone you know. &nbsp;These are quality shirts that look great (at least on Diana) and help us pay for website expenses &nbsp;
</font>

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
<font color='#000000'>Diana, &nbsp;

You're probably the best thing thats happend to audio equipment since the investion of the LP. &nbsp;

BTW Whos that GUY &nbsp;
&nbsp;and why is he and not me lol.

Bob</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Actually Bob, that guy is me. &nbsp;I couldn't find a good looking guy to model the shirts so I put three of Diana to take the attention off of me &nbsp;

BTW Diana is not an audiophile.  She was just nice enough to do the photo shoots of our new shirts  
</font>

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
<font color='#000000'>Gene,

I was just messing around, I know that was, saw in the trip to Yamaha article</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis