Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Dude, that thing is totally freaking me out!

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
wow

Freaky.

How do you find this type of stuff?

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
Very interesting. I have bookmarked it so I can show it to others. :cool:

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
sjdgpt said:
wow

Freaky.

How do you find this type of stuff?
.....Sjdgpt, I appologize for missing this one until now....it came to me in a group email....occasionally I get such stuff and will bring it....thanks for the response....you too, Joe and MrNomas.....

.....MrNomas, your abilities with posting humor are gifted, imo....you notice I stayed quiet during that thread you graced us with, haha....aaaaand yes, you would have been a most difficult act to follow...

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....ok, you deep thinkers, mount this one....as best I can tell, it follows no rhyme or reason....with the variances applied of you choosing the order of numbers, something like a "circle of sevens", or such typed animal, doesn't apply.....

THIS IS COOL... READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY!!!

This is a mind boggler... Take your time and follow the instructions.
After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right corner.

In the last window, type in your numbers in the white box . Use the keyboard
( there is NO curser ).

You will be amazed... and no, I don't know how it's done !

Click here: http://digicc.com/fido/

Last edited:
Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
mulester7 said:
.....ok, you deep thinkers, mount this one....as best I can tell, it follows no rhyme or reason....with the variances applied of you choosing the order of numbers, something like a "circle of sevens", or such typed animal, doesn't apply.....

THIS IS COOL... READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY!!!

This is a mind boggler... Take your time and follow the instructions.
After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right corner.

In the last window, type in your numbers in the white box . Use the keyboard
( there is NO curser ).

You will be amazed... and no, I don't know how it's done !

Click here: http://digicc.com/fido/
Thats crazy, I wish I knew the math behind that one

S

soniceuphoria

Audioholic
I found a way to beat the game and prove their mathamatical
equation is flawed. Use a number that is the same fromt to back like 505, 666, 1001. The point of this is that the remaining sum of the number you have selected minus the number in reverse order is 0. By doing so you reduce their chances of guessing the number to 0. Brillant. Happy Listening.:)Greg

Hey muelster keep those games coming

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
.....MrNomas, your abilities with posting humor are gifted, imo....you notice I stayed quiet during that thread you graced us with, haha....aaaaand yes, you would have been a most difficult act to follow...
Mule,

Since you complimented me, "stayed quiet" during a thread that is a mystery to me as I'm sure it is to the rest of the Audioholics community, and because I was, for quite some time, on the Ban side of the argument - this one's for you.

Top 10 reasons the mule should NOT be banned from Audioholics,

10) There are lonely BOSE eq's out there looking for a home (try threeeeeeeeeeeee eq's instead of twooooooooooooooooooooo).
9) Somebody, somewhere is getting a royalty check for every period he uses in a post.
8) Few people have the balls to have a screen name that rhymes with "molester".
7) If Privateer is #1, then there are 6 other people out there that lay awake at nights irritated beyond belief...and if they weren't doing that, God only knows what havoc they would be causing.
6) Hey, at least he spell-checks.
5) Every moment he is posting on this site is one less moment he has to build bombs, torture cats, and send spam (which of course is the worst of the three).
4) Hey, he must be cool, Clint gave him is very own special title - how many of us can say that?
3) Someone, somewhere is sobering up in front of their computer trying to decipher what the hell he just said - and it's not me.
2) He gives the tree-hugging hippy types a chance to flex their "Hey, can't we just all get along" muscles (Takeereasy, this means you).
1) He obviously has a good sense of humor, he thinks I'm funny.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Another reason, he has the coolest birthday ever. And that would be April 19th, same as me :D

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....you guys are the best....I have learned a bunch here and appreciate that....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....MrNomas, I don't think you're funny....I KNOW you're funny....thank you, Sir....

.....MrNomas, what category does a three-legged cow fall into?.....

.....well, that would be, lean beef.....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis