interconnects sort of

A

Alexhunter27

Audioholic Intern
I've just been looking at the emotiva ips-1 and the mmc-1. What I am not sure about is the inputs on the ips-1 and the outputs on the mmc-1
The MMc-1 appears to have left and right outputs but the ips-1 has a single input. What am I missing? I am thinking about buying seperates but don't really know much about them. I have only ever owned receivers and what I have now is a Pioneer vsx-815 which is pretty straight forward.

Sorry if this is rambling.
Any help would be appreciated

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
The MMC-1, excluding the Sub1, Sub2, and Sub3 outputs actually has 7 outputs. Front right and left, Surround R & L, Rear surround R & L and the center channel. Each of these would match up to the seven inputs on the IPS-1. Each of the seven channels outputs would be connected to it's own input on the amp's input.
For example Front right would go to Channel one, front left to channel two, and so on. From there, each speaker is connected to the IPS-1 output.

A

Alexhunter27

Audioholic Intern
Thanks for the help. call me an idiot but what kind of cabling would go between the main outputs on the MMC-1 to the inputs on the IPS-1?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks for the help. call me an idiot but what kind of cabling would go between the main outputs on the MMC-1 to the inputs on the IPS-1?
RCA(AKA Phono), three or four sets of stereo RCA cables will work just fine.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis