Innovative Technology ITCDS-5000 Classic Retro Bluetooth Stereo System

H

Hawkez

Audiophyte
Hi everyone,

I've got a couple of questions about this stereo receiver. http://www.amazon.com/Innovative-Technology-ITCDS-5000-Bluetooth-Headphone/dp/B00H34GFL4/ref=cm_cd_ql_qh_dp_t Is it good for the price it is? I only need it for my room and i am not too concerned with sound. Does it come with the speakers on the picture, I am confused about that, but it seems like it does, I just want some clarification about it. And my last question, I also own a pair of Pioneer SP-FS52-LR Andrew Jones Designed Floor standing Loudspeaker , do you think the stereo is compatible with my speakers? Thanks.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
From reading the amazon page, it says nothing about the speakers but, since it's in the picture I would assume they are part of the system.

One of the questions at the bottom of the page says it's good for about 15 watts with no distortion ratings, but it should handle your pioneers. It may not blast them but it should provide adequate loudness.

In any case, while this is cute and looks like a vintage Marantz, this is NOT a component receiver. It's a glorified table radio.

You may want to revisit your previous thread. For a few dollars more you can get a real receiver.

Last edited:
H

Hawkez

Audiophyte
From reading the amazon page, it says nothing about the speakers but, since it's in the picture I would assume they are part of the system.

One of the questions at the bottom of the page says it's good for about 15 watts with no distortion ratings, but it should handle your pioneers. It may not blast them but it should provide adequate loudness.

In any case, while this is cute and looks like a vintage Marantz, this is NOT a component receiver. It's a glorified table radio.

You may want to revisit your previous thread. For a few dollars more you can get a real receiver.
So it will handle my speakers, which I'm glad to hear. As far as real receivers, do you have any suggestions that come with their own set of speakers? I'm not really looking for something so advanced/hi-tech, I just something with the basics.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
It'll handle your speakers ...barely.

No real receivers come with speakers.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
If you remember in your other thread, I recommended that Sherwood's little brother, the one without a phono stage. It's so nice to know how much you value our input that you don't even remember it, or even look back at your other thread as I suggested in my first post in this thread.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis