infinity ps210 vs bic f12

J

jjclecky

Junior Audioholic
Hi all i am having trouble with my infinity sub and was on the fence about fixing it. do you think the bic f12 is a better sub than the infinity? would i notice much difference between a 10''and 12'' sub? any advice would be grateful. Thanks I really appreciate the help.or what about the polk psw110

Last edited:
PharmD

PharmD

Enthusiast
I would get the BIC H100 for $220 (use code TV15) on the sounddistributors.com website.

The H100 is a HSU subwoofer clone.

Of course, the BIC PL200 ($279) is slightly better than the H100.

J

jjclecky

Junior Audioholic
so would it be safe to say that the bic pl200 will out perform the infinity ps 210? and also I have the infinity primus fronts and center I wouldnt have a problem going with a different manufacturer for the sub would I ?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
so would it be safe to say that the bic pl200 will out perform the infinity ps 210? and also I have the infinity primus fronts and center I wouldnt have a problem going with a different manufacturer for the sub would I ?
"Out Perform"?

I think the difference may be insignificant.

I think it will be just fine to match the Infinity subwoofer with the Infinity Primus speakers.

All these low-end subwoofers are pretty much similar. Infinity makes very good speakers, and we have every reason to believe that their subwoofers are decent as well.

However, the Infinity 12" subs are more expensive than the BIC F12 ($184), H100 ($220), & PL200 ($279).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
However, the Infinity 12" subs are more expensive than the BIC F12 ($184), H100 ($220), & PL200 ($279).
I think the PS210 is a 10" like my PS10's. My last one came in for $207 shipped. The 12" is undoubtedly a step up and watching the Harmon Audio eBay store waiting for it to pop up would be the way to go. I read a shootout Wayne Pfjduhnejhdigast (sp?:D) did on it and it held it's own.

A little EQ'ing has helped out with my 10's but I would probably want to try out something other than them if space allowed for it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis