J

jjclecky

Junior Audioholic
Hello all, I was looking into purchasing infinity primus 162 l+r fronts, primus 350 center, and ps 210 sub anyone own these and if so how do they like them?my room is 11x18.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hello all, I was looking into purchasing infinity primus 162 l+r fronts, primus 350 center, and ps 210 sub anyone own these and if so how do they like them?my room is 11x18.
They are a nice setup.

I would skip the sub and get a Dayton 12" personally, but that's up to you.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I have had a system with the Infinity Primus 360's, 150's, C25 & PS12. Very good sounding system. I did swap out the sub for a Dayton 15" due to the size of my room. (24 x 28'). The PS12 still does a fine job in my 14 x 18 bedroom though. Hard to say which has a "better" sound. The 15" is louder for sure.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Start with 2 speakers and a receivers. Then add on as you get funds.

This is my best advice.

O

oppman99

Senior Audioholic
I have a similar system with 250's for fronts and 150's for rears. Same center you're looking at. I've been very happy with them. I second the advice for a different sub though. I have the 212 and while it will shake the walls, it can be a bit "muddy". My room is just a little big larger than yours, but not much. Good value for the money in my opinion.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis