In wall speaker cable (not in wall)

U

urshurak776

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Hi All,
&nbsp; I think I'm in trouble. &nbsp;I ordered speaker cable for my surrounds from partsexpress.com (Part# 100-750). &nbsp;I know it's in-wall cable but I am not using it in wall. &nbsp;I received it the other day and noticed on the package that it is &quot;unshielded.&quot; &nbsp;I ordered it as it is an &quot;audiophile&quot; grade cable has a white jacket and is very felexible. &nbsp;Do you think I'm ok? &nbsp;I am setting up the system tommorrow night. &nbsp;Onkyo TSXr601 receiver and the Onkyo 6 disk DVD changer. &nbsp;My front speaker cables are 12ga partsexpress SOLUTIONS cable (daily deal for 12.00 for 50 ft) and DAYTON bannanna plugs. &nbsp;Thanks for the help.

link:
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe....0&DID=7</font>

U

urshurak776

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Thanks Rip. &nbsp;I'm going to run the cables and give it a go.</font>

U

urshurak776

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Rip,

&nbsp;I ran the cables and set them up. &nbsp;The system rocks. &nbsp;Everything went very smooth and it sounds unbelievable. &nbsp;My front speakers are B&amp;W 601's and the rears are Phase tech dipoles. &nbsp;Sub is a Phase tech 10. &nbsp;Thanks again for the help.

Todd</font>

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
<font color='#000000'>Cool! Glad to help!</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis