Matt34

Matt34

for a few more years.:D Had my finally reenlistement today which put me on an indefinite status. I can drop my retirement packet at eight years(20 yr mark) but Uncle Sam can keep me for another 14 years or so if they choose. My plan is to be retired, for the 1st time at least, at 40yrs old.;)

Attachments

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Beast sure looks happy that you'll be around for a while longer! :) Congratulations Matt on the re-enlistment!

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
It sounds like you like your work. I'm glad to hear that. Congratulations!

Jack

You must be one of them uneducated guys with no choice but to join the Army to make ends meet...

That explains why you'll be retired at 40 and the rest of us are smart enough to work until we're 76, collect Social Security for 6 months and then kick the bucket... Hey, wait a second!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations! It sure looks like a better retirement plan than I've got.

majorloser

majorloser

CONGRATULATIONS

Time will fly by. You'll be out of the Army, retired and playing "stay at home Dad" in a few years.

(Hopefully there was some stripes attacted to the back of those re-up papers ;) )

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Congrats, Matt. When are they gonna make you a looey? Outta be commission time by now. :)

Matt34

Matt34

CONGRATULATIONS

Time will fly by. You'll be out of the Army, retired and playing "stay at home Dad" in a few years.

(Hopefully there was some stripes attacted to the back of those re-up papers ;) )
Re-up isn't going to have an effect on that but the current job( E-8 position) should have a major effect on me getting promoted next year.

Congrats, Matt. When are they gonna make you a looey? Outta be commission time by now. :)
No way, no how. If my eyesight was worth a damn I wouldn't mine going warrant to be a helo pilot.

C

ChunkyDark

Full Audioholic
Congrats and stay safe!
There was a guy in my unit who was a dog handler. His dog out ranked him :D

/former 95b

Matt34

Matt34

WO's are like gods. LT's step out of their way. :cool:

They don't have WO's in your MOS?
How about this one?
http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/prerequ/WO640A.html
Or this one?
http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/prerequ/WO311A.html
Don't meet the pre-reqs to be a vet and CID isn't my cup of tea.
Hold a MOS 91R or 91S for a minimum of 6 years.
Tell ya rotary wing pilot is where it's at. One of our handlers is married to a CW02 Blackhawk pilot so he hangs out in our compound quite a bit. He's got me interested but like I said I won't qualify unless I get eye surgery and even then it's a maybe.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Heh, I didn't think you'd go for the cush looey job.

But here's an idea for you to mull during quiet time, Matt. When you retire, you can build a brand new man-cave...I mean MAN-CAVE, like this one :D ------->

majorloser

majorloser

Is that an indoor plinkin' range behind the bulkhead door? :eek:

He's got a flame thrower and mortar tubes!

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Those pictures bring tears to my eyes...

...what'ya think I gotta do to get adopted?

Jack:D

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Those pictures bring tears to my eyes...

...what'ya think I gotta do to get adopted?

Jack:D
You think we could sell ourselves as needy twins?

I KNOW I'm on this guy's side when the revolution starts! ;)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Holy crap........ :eek: I'm with you Tomorrow, when the s**t goes down, I'm this guy's best friend. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis