In need of A/V shelving

E

eurovw89

Junior Audioholic
I am going to be mounting my TV on the wall and want a good looking (black/glass) shelving that has 3 shelves, and wide enough that I can put 2 A/V side-by-side on each shelf. Are there any good outlet websites, etc... that won't break the bank.

Thanks,
Jeff

C

Chitown2477

Audioholic
Believe it or not, Target and Wal-mart have some nice and affordable stands and audio piers. Best buy does as well. Ikea has some nice stuff if one is near you or you can mail order. Once you go to the audio specialty websites, the prices go from high to just ridiculous very fast. If you go with a TV stand, simply use the top shelf for more equipment, magazines, or something. Flowers for the wifey:eek:

http://www.target.com/b/ref=in_br_browse-box/191-8408836-1571539?ie=UTF8&node=12277801&searchSize=&searchView=&searchRank=

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Stands,+Mounts+and+Furniture/TV-Stands/abcat0106001.c?id=abcat0106001

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Yes...

I am going to be mounting my TV on the wall and want a good looking (black/glass) shelving that has 3 shelves, and wide enough that I can put 2 A/V side-by-side on each shelf. Are there any good outlet websites, etc... that won't break the bank.

Thanks,
Jeff
Yes, I TOO am looking for the likes of a
Pioneer Elite Component racks like a
RA-E64B. I need 2 of them.
Anybody here got any ideas to how to aquire these?
I know Pioneer no longer makes them, and they are the right
depths and length that I need.
I tried the Walmart, but those are not even CLOSE to the
sizes that I need. :(

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
I'm still...

I'm STILL looking for these Pioneer Elite Racks, Cabinets. :mad:

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I'm STILL looking for these Pioneer Elite Racks, Cabinets. :mad:
They have been discoed for quite some time:rolleyes: (going back to the days of pioneer rptvs) There are plenty of av racks in a high gloss finish available, or you could just have a cabinet maker make them to your specs and finish.

astrodon

astrodon

Audioholic
Make sure the glass shelves can support the weight of your components. Glass typically does not support heavier (+40 pounds) items.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Make sure the glass shelves can support the weight of your components. Glass typically does not support heavier (+40 pounds) items.
This is a very valid concern. I seriously considered this one a while back just for that reason. The bottom shelf is wood, although I'd be tempted to replace the included slats with something better so that it could hold even more weight.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis