Impact Acoustics Velocity Speaker Interconnects

D

DahDee

Enthusiast
Hi, found this forum while looking for speaker wire and it eventually led me to the Impact Acoustics website, where I saw 15-ft. 12 gauge finished cables for $19.99 before the nice Audioholics 20% discount:

15ft VELOCITY SPEAKER INTERCONNECT 12AWG

Can anyone comment on the quality of these cables and/or compare them to Blue Jeans cables or .... something? Not sure where these fit into the quality heirarchy for speaker wire. Thanks for any input! :)

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
IA is as solid a choice as you can make in assembled speaker cables. :)

D

DahDee

Enthusiast
Thanks for the input! I ordered 2 of these cables, and received them today; oddly, though, the shipping box, invoice, packaging and the printing on the cables themselves all state these cables were made/distributed and shipped by Cables To Go, with not a sign anywhere that Impact Acoustics was involved in anything. Weird.

These do seem like nice cables, though, and other than the printing on the jacket they seem to be exactly what was shown on the Impact Acoustics website.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Cables to Go is the parent company of Impact Acoustics. They are the manufacturer of the cables, which is why IA can offer such cheap prices. Unlike River Cable or Have Inc. which buy their cables from Canare, Belden, etc, Impact is like ordering factory direct.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis