I'm writing a musical. What do ya'll think about it?

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hey guys!
I'm writing a musical, my first huge project, and my debut in the "show-biz" side of things. I want to know a few things from ya'll, how do you like the plot, what genre would you say it is, and will it be popular? The musical is called "The Pleistocene Man." It's a very humorous, weird bundle that will keep you laughing and at the edge of your seat! It deals with a scientist named Dr. Allan Terrance who has a chemical engineering plant and a pharmacy in Orlando. He invented a "mutation serum" that if a mosquito was dropped in it along witha bee, the mosquito would take on the helpful features of the bee, get rid of the nuisance features on the mosquito, and leave the bee untouched. Well, Dr. Terrance and his cat Denny fall in to a vat of it, and the two intertwine, but the intertwine goes awry and Dr. Terrance's head "devolves" into that of a saber toothed cat, aka Smilodon. Denny is not touched, but Allan's head and right hand are mutated. Allan wakes up in horror to find what has happened to him. Here's one of the most humorous scenes. In desperation Allan puts a revolver to his head and fires it. The second it fires, his head changes back. He gasps in excitement, but just as he gasps, his head changes back into a Smilodon, and he goes, "Aw." Then, after saving many people's lives by taking the bullet from a robber at a science convention, Allan is accepted for what he is, and many people come to his pharmacy to get prescriptions filled very often. He does not like fat women or picky people, and often makes very offensive and ruthless wisecracks to those who disturb him. One example would be a lady comes into his shop demanding her prescription filled. She says, "Dr. Terrance are you open? I demand you fill my prescription!" Then Dr. Terrance replys with a smart aleck tone, "No ma'am, but unlike your trap, we periodically close." So, enough spoilers. You'll see the video of it on YouTube soon.
Thanks,
Ryan

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis