I'm ready to jump in

H

hambone1958

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I'm ready to build my home entertainment system. I have nothing I want DVD CD Surround Sound. My buget is healthy but not unlimited. Any suggestions. I was looking at the booze lifestyle 35 and the yamaha yht-940. Any help will be apperciated.</font>

<font color='#000080'>What is your budget? What are your limitations (room size, wife wants tiny invisible speakers, etc)?</font>

H

hambone1958

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>room is 15'x15' yes the wife want small speakers. Budget up 5000.00 with out the tv of course I don't want to throw money away I just want a good to better system.</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Thats a good budget, consider the Yamaha RXV-1400/2400 with Yamaha NS-777 speakers or Magnepan, Paradigm and Axiom speakers, also consider Denon, SONY, Marantz offerings. Stay off booze.</font>

A

av_phile

Senior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Just don't visit any B O S E showroom. &nbsp;The speakers are small and may even sound attractive for the size. &nbsp;(The showroom accoustics are &quot;sound engineered&quot; to make them sound attractive.) But they are overpriced for the performance they can deliver and cannot hold a candle against any other brand in the same price point. &nbsp;

BTW how small do you want your speakers? &nbsp;My only concern is that with your adequate budget, small speakers may not do a good justice to many receivers or amps in the $1000+ range.</font>

I

im timmy

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#000000'>you might want to consider Canton satellites package as well, they are very stylish and reputable, the price is reasonable too, go to cantonusa.com and then try pricegrabber if you like. good luck</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis