I'm giving away MotorStorm for PS3. Enter here to win it.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Motorstorm is not my preferred game genre, and since it came with my PS3 as a bundle, I may as well give it away to an AH member whom would enjoy it. This is the 'NOT FOR RESALE' version, as is printed on the game case. Of course, this disclaimer on the package does not actually prevent one from resale, according to rights of 1st sale as dictated in federal code. But all the same, I would rather give it away as opposed to selling it. This game has a retail value of $60.00, or an eBay value average of about $25.00 plus shipping.

Rules/Details:

(1) Must have been an AH member for at least 30 days.

(2) Must have made a minimum of 10 posts.

(3) Enter only if you have a PS3 and intend to actually use the game(I'll count on the honor system).

(4) 1 entry per person.

(5) Contest ends on January 23, at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time. Entries made after this time will not be accepted.

(6) Drawing will be held within 1 day after contest end. Winner will be notified via PM and in the forum in a new thread.

(7) Person must reside in one of the 50 United States to qualify for entry. Item will only be shipped to a United States address.

(8) Winner must respond to my PM or otherwise contact me to accept prize and give my a mailing address within 2 days after winner announcement. If winner does not do this, I will pick a new winner.

(9) Drawing is made by random blind picking of a numbered paper. The first number picked wins. If winner is disqualified because of not meeting the rules as posted in this thread, then a 2nd drawing will be held to pick a new winner.

(10)Item will be shipped to you, all postage paid by me, via United States Postal Service.

If you want a chance to win, reply with a single post stating 'Entry'. If you add additional text or a message, you will be disqualified.

Do not post any message in this thread, if you do, it will be ignored, and you will be disqualified. You can ask me questions in a separate thread or by PM.

-Chris

I

Last edited:
darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Entry

By the way, don't disqualify me for this, but you have to put up a post of at least 10 characters. So just typing "Entry" doesn't cut it. I guess you could just type it twice.

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
Damn I live in Canada. You're so racist! :-0 loll

G

Gasman

Senior Audioholic
Not much of a gamer but I got hooked for a moment. Let's say I just like to maximise my purchases :p
I second that.;)
Granted, when I want to LOOK at better graphics I use the PC (by far better).:p
But for ease of use, with decent graphics, and some tilt factor I now use the PS3.:cool:

EDIT; No Entry for me, since the added text.
LOL, I did not even look at the first post until now. Just was seconding the latest post.
Granted, I will possibly give my Motorstorm away also (or at a REAL low price), as it is the one game I really do not bother with.

Last edited:
WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Contest OVER

Drawing will be held soon. New thread will announce winner.

-Chris

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis