If you're not sure what to cook tonight...

J

JaceTheAce

Audioholic
...I highly recommend BBQ baby back ribs. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm... they were so good. :D

All on my fabulous $35 BBQ:

T

theatreholic

Audiophyte
JaceTheAce sorry to post it here.
You have a great home theatre setup.
I have a question about your Screen. I believe it is a DIY.
Could you please share with me how you built it.
I just got the screen fabric 110''/60''. All the screens I came across are made by wrapping the fabric around wood frame. I want to make it with the screen stapled behind the frame exposing the frame around screen like yours. But I am doubtful that without support pieces across the frame it might not be strong enough and might sag.
Your help appreciated.
Thanks

JaceTheAce said:
...I highly recommend BBQ baby back ribs. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm... they were so good. :D

All on my fabulous $35 BBQ:

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Oh man!!!! Why'd you have to post that picture! Now I'm hungry and craving ribs, and there's no BBQ close by. Whatever I find, it won't compare to what those ribs look like.

J

JaceTheAce

Audioholic
theatreholic said:
JaceTheAce sorry to post it here.
You have a great home theatre setup.
I have a question about your Screen. I believe it is a DIY.
Could you please share with me how you built it.
I just got the screen fabric 110''/60''. All the screens I came across are made by wrapping the fabric around wood frame. I want to make it with the screen stapled behind the frame exposing the frame around screen like yours. But I am doubtful that without support pieces across the frame it might not be strong enough and might sag.
Your help appreciated.
Thanks
I will send you a PM shortly on how it was made. In a few days I'm going to make a DIY section on my website since I get so many questions about the screen ;).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis